CureZone   Log On   Join
thanks madambfly

kezmet Views: 2,757
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,285,147

thanks madambfly

there is a lot of good information you've given me here. sometimes it does get to be too much, hey. i think you might be right. i should add hypothyroidism to my list of ailments. about 6 years ago i did a very expensive salivary hormone test that found i was flatlining on almost every hormone. severly depleted. dr told me i was suffering from adrenal burnout, put me on natural hormone creams i'm still using to this day. is there a relationship btwn hypothyroidism and adrenals? i'm probably sounding pretty stupid.

vit d i think i'm okay. i live on a rural property and figure i probably get enough sun. i also had my d levels checked recently. seem to be in the normal range.

i would love to do some juice fasting but last time i did it for some time i ended up weak and debilitated and had a severe relapse. i didn't know about curezone back then and perhaps with some guidance i might have had a diff outcome. meanwhile both my naturopath and dr of chinese medicine say i am not strong enough to fast. i don't always do what i'm told but in this i will wait. also, because of the state of my liver i want to work on detoxing and healing my liver before broadening into a full body detox.

i need to do some research into the fir. what i've read so far sounds good. i have a massage machine called a niagara that i use on the sore parts. this gives me enough pain relief to sleep.

thanks for your time, i truly value your input.
be well

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

5.656 sec, (1)