CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Iodine & emotional health

peggyaus Views: 10,451
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 923,122

Re: Iodine & emotional health

Amazing information, thank you so much Wombat.

Last year I nearly had my remaining thyroid lobe taken out; I was almost on the operating table and my partner stopped me. 7+ years ago, I had the first lobe removed as it had grown a large multinodular goitre.

My partner has often remarked that he feels that the thyroid growth was due to me not being allowed to "speak" or to be heard in my family. I come from a very "seen and not heard" very patriarchal european upbringing. I have father issues as a result. He still does not want to hear from me. When you grow up in these circumstances it sometimes takes someone outside the family to notice things and point to the obvious!

Iodine has really saved my sanity and my health. I too have uncovered enormous amounts of information and memories that were "lost". You could say, I have been reorientated to my life!!! Iodine is nothing short of a miracle in the modern age where almost anything good has been stolen from us.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

6.922 sec, (1)