CureZone   Log On   Join
Allergic Reaction after 3rd Flush

maipoi Views: 1,616
Published: 19 years ago

Allergic Reaction after 3rd Flush

Question for your veterans.

I have done 3 flushes, all with good success. Prior to the 3rd one I did zap (built it from the schematics on CureZone).

The day after the actual flush I had a normal simple cereal breakfast at 9:30. Then about 12:30 I ate a handful of walnuts (we had done some baking at Thanksgiving). Within 15 minutes I knew I was having a rather significant allergic reaction: immediate rash, burning ears, welts, itching, hives. I ran to the cabinet and sucked down the benedryl and rubbed benedryl cream all over - this killed the reaction after about 30 minutes or so. Almost headed to the emergency room.

I have never had any allergy to nuts of anykind. After that, I waited 2 weeks (to make sure the system was clear) and ate another big handful of walnuts to see what would happen - - nothing.

Question: Could the flush the day before have triggered some kind of reaction like this? Maybe released toxins or something?

Thanks,
Bob

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.453 sec, (1)