CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: approximate order of my treatment protocols, please comment

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
  Views: 2,023
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,284,800

Re: approximate order of my treatment protocols, please comment

Looks like a good game plan. It's similar to what I'm currently doing. Toward the end of having my Amalgams removed I started taking humaworm then a Liver Flush right after completing a 30 day cycle on the humaworm. I saw some good results after the flush but it was not lasting. I think the key was that I wasn't taking anything to support my liver.

I just did a second Liver Flush weeks ago and started to take silphos and milk thisle. Now the improvements I saw after the flush is lasting and I'm still taking the silphos/milk thistle. Bowels movements do not return to the light yellow color they used to be. Another thing that I'm taking that is also helping is IP6. After I finish one round of IP6 @ 2000~3000mg a day untill I finish a bottle of 500mg x 120 I will try to concentrate on remineralising and alkalizing for a couple of weeks before staring DMSA using Andy Hall's protocol.

How are your adrenals? Are you doing anything for you're adrenals? People with Chronic-Fatigue-Syndrome tend to have weak adrenals. Supporting the adrenal with vitamins and glandulars will help with the fatigue and rebuilding weak adrenals. I'm taking Vitamin C, B5, E, B complex, and adrenal cortex for that right now. I do see improvements, though slight, it is better than nothing.

It may be a long road, but we are all in this together. There have been people who have fully recovered, so can we. Be well!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.656 sec, (1)