CureZone   Log On   Join
13 year old ok to oil pull

dawnbee Views: 1,800
Published: 14 years ago

13 year old ok to oil pull

i probably already know it is ok for a 95lb 13 year old to oil pull, but i just wanted it confirming. we moved to italy from canada, we are originally from england, 18 mths ago, before we left canada we all had check ups, all fine no work needed, we have been fluoride free for a few years now and in the last 6/7 mths have stopped using toothpaste because of the glycerin, we now use soap, natural olive oil soap and bicarb/salt once a week. my daughter went to the dentist last week and he insisted on x rays and then announced she needed seven, yes that's SEVEN, fillings. thats when i reached for my slaptop and found out about oil pulling, at first she refused to do it because ' oooooooo that sounds gross', she has finally agreed after i threatened to take the money for the dental treatment out of her savings, us mums have to be so so cunning.
i was going to drop the oil down to 10ml instead of 15 ml and start her off on 5 mins, does that sound ok, if she doesn't hurl i'll up her to 15 mins slowly.
ciao tutti
d
xx

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

2.719 sec, (1)