CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Gall Stones??

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
sungrass Views: 4,490
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,283,149

Re: Gall Stones??

rburton35,

Interestingly, the problems you have described in the forum sound like the symptoms that I had when I got major gallstone problems, especially that "tingly" and dull ache sensation in the lower right rib cage area. I still remember those days when I often woke up with pain in my right shoulder, numbness in the left hand (sometimes both hands), sore legs(as if you just had a work out), and dizziness in the head.

The reason that it hurts more when you feel hungry (I had the samething too) is because, I think, when there are Gallstones trap inside the bile duct/s, the stones irritate the linning of the the duct and cause it to inflame. When you are not eating, bile secretion slows down, that kind of dries up that area where the gallstone touches the inflamed area, so you feel more pain and have more discomfort; however, after eating, you liver produces bile which in turn lubricates that area so you feel less hurt.

To help rule out that you might have a colon infection (I also had many times of colon infections before as well because of gallstones), did you have an overall dull/wave pain sensation in the abdomen area? Especially in the lower left side? Did you have watery or muscus stools that smell bad? Did you feel that you cannot empty all you bowel movements at the end of bathroom visit? Did you feel weak and have dry mouth and your tongue coating is slippery and yellowish? If you don't have the most of the above symptoms, chances are you might not have a colon infection, or at least a very mild one which shouldn't cause you that much of a problem.

On the other hand, since you mentioned about eating lots of red meat and coffee, do you have constipation problem? That could be the cause of those symptoms as Telman have mentioned. If you relieve your constipation and wait a couple days, but those symptoms that you are describing still exist, then it must something else.

But before you attempt to do anything, it is best to have a check up first and to rule out more serious underlying problems, such as hepatitus B.

hope that helps your decision making on what to do next.

Sungrass

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.281 sec, (2)