CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: what's best position to sleep during flush???

Tim Views: 2,746
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 128,170

Re: what's best position to sleep during flush???

The heartburn was probably because you didn't get any stones out (they were stuck or something). If one large one is stuck, all the ones behind it are stuck too..

I had many golfball sized stones, but when I cut them open they were actually made up of lots of smaller green stones inside. They were coated in yellow "sludge" (perhaps bile or undigested olive oil). I think these probably form in the intestines since these would be too big to come out of the gallbladder or liver. The stones inside are probably the "real" gallstones.

I've tried sleeping on my stomach after a flush, and it didn't seem to make any difference. I don't think the position you're in after a flush makes any difference at all! The old-fashioned recipe (this cleanse goes back at least hundreds of years) suggested that patients should walk around all night and shouldn't lie down at all! I say do whatever you want, since it doesn't seem to matter one way or the other.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.688 sec, (1)