CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Where are U from?

ClarkFx Parasite Tincture
Enhanced all in one Parasite Cleansing Tincture according to...

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

More
Linda Views: 1,807
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 128,142

Re: Where are U from?

I have done several Liver Cleanses (as Hulda Clark recommends) and have obtained positive results, but I was wondering if it agreed with our body´s physiology. What I am most concerned about is the times at which the oil is taken, at 9:45 p.m. I usually don´t eat after 6 o 7 p.m., unless it is fruit or natural fruit juice, because the body is not prepared to eat heavily at night. I try to follow the well-known saying “"Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince, and dinner like a pauper”. Therefore, I was wondering if taking the oil at night imposes a heavy load to the body (and could cause long term damage...just a thought!). Please let me know what you all think about this! I would really appreciate your opinions.

Also, can this program be done in the morning? Change the times of the Epson salt / Oil intake. Thanks.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.641 sec, (1)