CureZone   Log On   Join
I painted my spine.

miss helfinger Views: 4,773
Published: 11 years ago

I painted my spine.

Anybody else tried this?

It's day 6 of Humaworm and I'm taking about 30 drops of Iodine a day, spaced apart and with plenty of selenium. I've felt nothing horrible, no herxheimer. Haven't had much appetite, been loopy and sleepy, pretty stuffed up but the real kicker is my spine feels weak and my hip joints are rockin. The vertebrae in the lower thorasics that have been bugging me for a year are really rockin'. I'd been suspecting that the weak spine feeling had a good bit to do with parasites. I'm gonna try Samento after I finish this macro buggie cleanse. In May when I tried Samento, 3 drops knocked me for a loop for days, 1 drop still made me have a headache and not functional.

Tonight, I had the man paint that area of my spine with Lugol's and certainly felt a deep resonance. I felt like the energy in my spine leveled out. For good measure (and because I'm just in experiment mode), I asked him to paint Oregano Oil (just Source Naturals, not the super strong stuff) on it a while later, waited a while and took a salt bath.

Has anybody had experience in strengthening/repairing structural issues with painting iodine?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.266 sec, (1)