CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Weak adrenals all one's life

ring5100 Views: 2,443
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,281,107

Re: Weak adrenals all one's life

Hello.
A great question. One I would very much like more info on too. I believe I have had adrenal fatigue since my mid-20's. I am now 53. I also became hypoglycemic at age 29. And was also a perfectionist at everything, in my job, social life and physical health. This all set the stage for a battle with adrenal fatigue setting in more severely, as I later in life had spinal mennigitis, 2 major surgeries, death of my father and grandmother within 3 years and moving 11 times, plus at times slacking in a unhealthy diet.
But, the best advise I can tell you, is to first get Dr. James Wilson's book "Adrenal Fatigue." And, also look at Dr. Michael Lam's website on Adrenal fatigue. Print it all out ( about 20+pages) free. For a simple version, one that I will stick to strickly for now on is, eating a diet primarily of vegetables and fresh fruits, lean protein, and minimal portions of grain products. And for an all in one suppliment that is better than buying them individually is get "AdrenaCort" by Karuna. You can get it on the internet. And thirdly, try to avoid stress as much as possible and people who make you stressed. Exercise only mildly and get 9 hours of sleep everynignt. Learn to relax more and laugh. Be around people who are encouraging and uplifting. There is no fast fix for the adrenals. My naturopathic dr. said it takes a committed diet and the right suppliments, and it can take anywhere from 3 months up to 2 years for adrenal recovery, depending on the individual severity of your adrenals.
Paulette

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.297 sec, (1)