Are you having enough pain to warrant this lithotripsy? I wouldn't do this unless you were in constant pain and couldn't wait anymore. My doctor calls me periodically asking me when I'm going to get my gallbladder out. At this point I still have it and hope to keep it by repeated flushing. I have pain several times a week and there are some days when I want it taken out BADLY! Think about the risks in your situation and weigh the benefits of waiting.