CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Iodine dosing?

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
kezmet Views: 7,468
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,278,434

Re: Iodine dosing?

i'm in a similar situation. have had cfs and fibro for 10 years now. i've been on amytriptiline for 8 or 10 years until a few months ago. it is astonishing that the drug companies themselves, of course, have nothing to say about how to stop the drugs. i was taking it for fibrmyalgia rather than Depression and had found that stopping previously really brought on the fibro symptoms again. i took at least 6 months to come off it. the last thing i want to do is precipitate some sort of a crisis. so i started by alternating 50mg doses with 25mg doses (you would start where you are) for as long as i felt i needed to. then i went down to alternating 25mg with 10mg. then 10mg with 5mg, then finally just 5mg every 2nd night. like i said, i took many months to reduce the dose. if figured that after 10 years i can take my time and be very cautious.

i also had problems with UTI's and thrush after sex with my husband. my solution was to do a douche with apple cider vinegar immediately following, every time. not just internally but the entire area. this made a huge difference.

i have not figured out the right dosage for me yet either. i started with large doses but found it really knocked me about. am waiting to regain a little bit of wellness before start the Iodine again. i believe that mercury might well be a factor in the cfs so i'm booked in to have the Amalgams removed next month.

for the Depression aspect of the illness i have found that meditation has brought me into a whole new way of being. i describe it as buoyancy. things don't get me down the way they used to. i got to a point a few years ago where i thought well, if this is as good as it gets, then i'd better learn to be happy right now, here, today. i small voice told me that meditation might be the thing but i lacked the discipline i thought was was necessary. i went off and did a 10 day vipassana retreat. hard, but a great way to immerse yourself and really learn some new skills. i still lack discipline regularly but i find that any amount of effort in the right direction has an exponentially beneficial effect.

from one tired mommy to another, hang in there. i wish you luck and strength.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.922 sec, (2)