Re: Something stinks today....

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
  Views: 3,181
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,276,330

Re: Something stinks today....

We have the day off, and we are both recovering alcoholics, (long long time sober) but you can't touch either of us for feelings of impending doom or melodrama. Unfortunately there is enough doom to go around right now.
I knew the frickin stock market was going to tank last December, and I got out then. But I've just got a brick wall in front of me right now, there is just too much coming to a head. I can't see anything coming past the end of my nose.
I'm too tired to do anything useful. We had a rough time at the shop last week end, too many people dealing with disasters. One customer's husband had just pawned their car to make their house payment. One guy at the bar had lost 240000K in the stock market, because he put an order in for a stock on Thrusday, on margin, and it was a big opps. Another one had lost 52k in the market in a week, but his broker told him to stay put, and he did, but he was edgy. One of my favorite customers has just lost it, she'd checked out mentally, she just acted really wierd, another one was renting a house from her kids, they were going bankrupt & losing the house, so she was looking for another place to live. Another one, a young woman, had hooked up with a sugar daddy because she couldn't make it on her own anymore. It was just one horrible story after another.
It's just not something you see everyday. Part of me is going, well what on earth did they expect? Probably the worst was two girls I've known for years, graduating high school and going into the military. I don't like the idea of blue eyed american blonde girls going to fight in Iraq. Not at all. It's like watching a kitten go 'I'm tough, I'm tough I'm tough.' I guess I'm just getting too old for all of this, nobody should have to fight wars, but especially not girls who I happen to know are about as tough as cream puffs.
Julie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.887 sec, (1)