CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: To Montreal

uklad Views: 1,361
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,274,269

Re: To Montreal

not shit stiring at all.

Just like i said earlier I have never seen a pic of cheilitis fighters lip in a bad state they are always the same what is wrong with that?.

For example I have seen Muhhamed's pics and his lips look bad, if he turns up and his lips are healed completely smooth with no crap on them I will be the first to say ' wow ' you really have done it!

But with cheilitis fighter I can't becuase I just don't see any difference ever.

Just becuase he has god like status on here and people are so far up his arse it's untrue, someone like me asks's a question and gets slated. I'm just being objective mate.

Cheilitis fighter has done a lot of research on here and hard work i'm not disputing that, nothing anybody has come up with has ever work for me the only thing that works is by not touching them, biting or anything, it's just going to take years to get better and i have accepted that.,

I don't slag any one off or insult people like some do on here.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.484 sec, (1)