CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Does anyone know what these could be?

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Cloves & Wormwood
Parasite Cleanse

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
como59 Views: 2,933
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,274,447

Re: Does anyone know what these could be?

JM,
Many health improvements in my cleansing adventure. No more pain in my right shoulder, neck, left knee. Can lift my arms any way I want without feeling any discomfort. I am calmer, do not get upset/angry much more. Have this feeling of well being knowing that I am constantly improving. It takes time to listen and observe your own body.
Those cratures are in many places and to get rid of them one needs to take care of many aspects of a treatment. Right PH balance and working propely limphatic system are critical as in such environment any nasty creatures will not survive very long.
Liver cleansing, colon cleansing, coffee enemas, alkalising baths, H2O2 (Hydrogen-Peroxid) therapy!,
systemic enzymes, probiotics, good food etc are the things I have done over the period. Do not believe in drugs as they pollute our liver, affect PH etc.
Natural ways are better but take quite a while.
P.S. While cleansing I experienced MANY pains associated with previous injuries, as well as dental tratment, tonsils removal etc. Old memories returned while having healing crises.

Good luck.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.547 sec, (1)