CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: how rude! this message should be removed. what is wrong with people?

flyinion Views: 5,365
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,273,767

Re: how rude! this message should be removed. what is wrong with people?

The OP didn't mention when they actually ordered, if it was in the last day or two, that text has been removed from HW's front page. However that info aside, I'll relate my own ordering experience. Aug. 27th I was about to order parasite cleanse products from somewhere else when I heard HW mentioned in a different forum that I visit a lot. I googled "Humaworm" and clicked on the first link that came up for the humaworm.com site. It was NOT the front page. I proceeded to read all the information pages on the site and even submit my order.

About 20 minutes later I actually visited the front page of the site (couldn't say why I never went to it in the first place) and learned of the fire. Obviously I was a little concerned since Paypal had instantly charged me, but a few weeks later (Sept. 25th) I received my order finally as they were still recovering. Definitely later than I'd expected when I ordered it but all things considered I'm now very happy and considering how backed up they were I'm satisfied with how things ended up going. I know next time will be much smoother and faster of course.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.org

0.266 sec, (1)