CureZone   Log On   Join
Pretty good results with Zapper and herbs

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
  Views: 2,068
Published: 13 years ago

Pretty good results with Zapper and herbs

My current project seems to be cleaning out my liver. I've been using my cheap zapper daily (with tapping, so that the current actually works, you have to tap one hand one the positive handle at least twice a second) and using my current herb mix, and I got a good die off.
I think I'm getting little flukes and worms out of my liver, because the nasty smelling poo is mixed with greenish stuff, I assume bile. I'm taking the following herbs, olive leaf extract, garlic and cayenne, oil of oregeno and peppermint oil, flax seed oil, tumeric and bromelne,(and iodine). I'm getting what I think are small round worms, about an inch and a half, and some dead flukes.
I did the zapper and the herbs for about 6 days, got a big die off, and now my liver is begining to feel very much better, and my energy is up. I really think I've about gotten most of them out of my intestines, I don't feel any more squirming, and my upper intestine is not bulging any longer. At this point, my liver is no longer sore and swollen, it's slightly sore, but not nearly as bad as it's been in the past.
It takes a while to do it without drugs, but it's possible, and there is far less danger of real damage. I'm pleased to be getting more of the little buggers out of their hiding spots.
Julie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.344 sec, (1)