CureZone   Log On   Join
What was it?

flyinion Views: 1,227
Published: 15 years ago

What was it?

Sorry was not able to get a picture, but I'm wondering for people that have gotten flukes out, have you ever gotten basically intact ones? how big were they? I saw something that I know I did not eat, but it was about 1/2 an inch long "fluke shaped" and very dark. Kind of like black olive. I haven't eaten anything that should look like that recently though. Is it possible for a liver fluke to get passed and still be intact like that? I was at work so I didn't really want to spend time poking/proding much with people in the stalls next to me to verify what it could have been. I think I've heard of flukes living in the colon too though? I'm also doing Humacleanse at the same time so maybe it just cleaned out some really old mucoid plaque (I'm only 35 so can't be "that old" though?) and that's why it was so dark in color?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)