CureZone   Log On   Join
HELP ME PLEASE! I AM IN PAIN!

HOLLYWOOD Views: 1,467
Published: 19 years ago

HELP ME PLEASE! I AM IN PAIN!

Hi all.....I haven't been here in a while due to a lot going on but the other night I had an accident and fell over my mini trampoline in my office in the dark! I am bruised and battered to say the least. Since the fall (Tuesday night) I have been getting HORRIBLE pains in my Gall bladder. I am at this moment hunched over in pain and also.....i have unbeleiveably sever pain in my right shoulder. It is throbbing none stop!When I inhale, my gall bladder and shoulder hurt worse!
I wanted to do another Liver Flush today (only did one a few weeks ago)but I have to be on the set of WARNER BROTHERS tomorrow to be in a movie called "LOONEY TOONES" the final day of shooting is tomorrow. My question is...if a stone is stuck or something or if they just need to come out...will drinking organic apple juice help at all? I've had 2 full glasses so far and have gone several times (like water) but wasn't sure if this can help get them out too! Can you help me? I need some releif till I get through this shoot tomorrow! Thank you so much in advance!
Porsche HOLLYWOOD

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.766 sec, (1)