CureZone   Log On   Join
Well I'm a believer

flyinion Views: 1,137
Published: 15 years ago

Well I'm a believer

Just wanted to share that. So far I'm only on day 11 of a combo humaworm/humacleanse (first ever for either kind of product!!). I've already noticed huge huge differences though. I haven't weighed recently but it seems like things are fitting a bit looser (though when I first noticed that, my weight hadn't really changed). The biggest differences are more energy and lack of "brain fog". It seems like for the last couple years, no mater how much I slept I'd still feel out of energy/tired/sleepy all day even after "chugging" lots of coffee all day. Even last week I noticed that my usual "bad habit" of getting 5-6 hours of sleep each night during the weeknights I would be alert all day though!! I also feel much more alert mentally like that "fog" has been lifted. This may just be due to the more energy thing and the two were tied together.

Anyway I'm looking forward to whatever improvements the remaining 19 days may bring. I hope my story will help anyone else that is new like me to this whole type of thing (cleanses, parasites, etc.) to give it a chance and see what happens for them. I just know that as I read the symptoms of parasites on the HW website, I kept checking things off on that list going "yep that's me". I definitely can recommend that if you're new to this like me that you try the combo of parasite + colon cleanse. I think it's definitely helped get things out faster and reduced "die off" symptoms.

I haven't really found anything too crazy yet other than what I'm 90% sure is candida and possibly some liver fluke bits but not sure there. There was one long thin strand reddish in color that I'm pretty sure must have been a worm of some sort but no idea what it was. I just know that nothing that long should have made it into my stomach intact so it had to be a worm. It was probably about 1/16th to 1/8th of an inch thick and about 5 inches long.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)