CureZone   Log On   Join
Liver flush on a new moon day

sungrass Views: 2,171
Published: 13 years ago

Liver flush on a new moon day

Hi all,

Since the beginning of this year (Feb-2008), I have done 10+ Liver Flushes so far by using standard pre-flush methods: taking GCG herbal tea regularly, exercise, eat a healthy diet, stress control, etc...

However, as I was trying to see a pattern in my log book, I see a 50/50 chance on my sucessful flushes compare to the non-sucessful ones, and they are usually scatter in a sequence. I usually have a good flush, the flow by 1 or 2 average flushes, then comes a good one again.

So what else could cause this trend? At first, I thought the unsucessful flushes were served as the "digger" for the next flush; but then I have read about Andrea Mortiz book The Amazing Liver and Gallbladder Cleanse, and he suggested to do Liver Flush on a new moon day. I suddenly recalled that most of my previous unsuccessful flushes were done near a full moon day. I felt that I need to experiment with this.

Anyway, this pass weekend, since it was a new moon day, I purposely did another flush to see how it goes, and this time the result was good (I also did one one on Sept 15, which was a full moon day, and the result was poor, produce only 5 peanut-size stones).

So now I am guessing. I started to have this feeling that new moon day is a better choice for doing liver flush. Does anybody also believe this is the case? I just wish to get a second opinion from someone.

Below is the link to my stuff (graphical content!) and the useful website for checking moon phase, if anyone is interested to look at it.

//www.curezone.org/ig/f.asp?f=2190

http://www.briancasey.org/artifacts/astro/moon.cgi

Best luck,
Sungrass

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.500 sec, (1)