CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: urea!! we've found it?

seattle Views: 8,788
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,270,335

Re: urea!! we've found it?

i was looking for a urea-based cream or lotion a while back, but each one i've checked out contained other ingredients that i might have an allergic reaction to. (i'm super scared of that -- my allergies to certain chemicals are Severe.)

try this, though: IMPRUV or PHYSIOGEL (they're the exact same thing, just branded differently in different countries.) they're developed for eczematic/allergic/sensitive skin, and made to repair your stratum corneum and strengthen your skin's lipid barrier. i also dab on just a Teeny bit of this lip balm called ECO Lips, BeeFree -- it's all just good stuff, all natural, non-petroleum, non-waxy, no SPF, no fake flavor or dyes, and doesn't contain allergens. and i only wash my face with Avalon Organics Vitamin C face wash, which contains alantoin, a substance used to heal scars.

and again, regular trips to the sauna does wonders!

good lordy -- i know i'm a broken record with my regimen, but i have to report: my lips look & feel awesome. that's all i gotta say. i still follow what other people post over here, but i'm too scared to use Otex or other substances that might wreak havoc on my sensitive skin. and can you imagine taking herbs that could screw up your hormonal balance? i tried ginseng for a month (other people recommended it for EC). what it did for me was this: made me anxious, gave me insomnia, and my boobs hurt. ginseng apparently mimics the hormone estrogen. just... great.

good luck!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.844 sec, (1)