CureZone   Log On   Join
To Seattle

cureforcurezone Views: 1,268
Published: 12 years ago

To Seattle

Hey

I am glad to hear that about costa rica and hawaii. Every time i have gone away my problem has gone away. My doctor even confirmed the humidity theory and how it can improve the lips. Since this problem began every summer, vacation, and sunny day my lips are always better. The past three summers my problems have gone away and because it is much cooler here right now because its the fall they are getting a little worse. But, without the cat they are much better. Ill post pics soon in the website.

I have to laugh, because when i go away to a humid place I dont even have EC. My plan, to live somewhere humid.

The reason for this message is because I want to hear about the sauna and how often you use it. Im going to start soon but am not sure how long to spend in it and how many times a week. If it works, Im building one at home.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

1.578 sec, (1)