CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: So Poorly, Not Getting Better

sickofhives Views: 2,458
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,266,832

Re: So Poorly, Not Getting Better

Ladywear, I'm going to stick my neck out with a few suggestions after looking at your diet. Please understand, I was much worse than I am now, so I understand where you're coming from.

How are you preparing the chicken and salmon? Best is baked, poached or slow cooked and all plain. Cooking with oils is not recommended b/c it produces free radicals, which feed candida. No processed meats. If you use olive oil, add it after the food is cooked, do NOT cook with it.

Same for veggies, how are you cooking them? What oils, seasonings are you using? Coconut oil is a good one to use after cooking.

Re: the potatoes, yes, they feed candida and anything that feeds candida is part of the problem, not part of the solution. Have you tried yams? They are a good substitute, but not recommended more than 1 or 2 times per week. I understand you feel like you would die without the potatoes, but it would help to find a better carb to sustain you. I found making my own waffles from buckwheat flour and quinoa flour, with flax seeds, nuts and topped with coconut oil made a huge difference for me with weight loss and something to stick to my ribs. I know rice is said to be an "ok" food, but rice contains things that candida can feed on as well and I find I do better when I eat it only occasionally. Re: Rye, it contains gluten and again will add to the problem. The diet I follow, by Dr Biamonte says to eat rice cakes only occassionally. When I eat them more often, I notice it feeds the candida.

Re: toxins. When I first started treatment I found alot of relief from molybdenum, it neutralizes toxins and is well tolerated. It made a huge difference in a short time. It's rather hard to find, but if you search iherb and other sites, you'll find a variety of sources. Try to find one that is as plain as possible.

Re: Parasites. It's a pretty safe bet you have them, many with candida do and until they are addressed, you will go around in circles. parasites also need to be killed in all their various stages, which means taking products for months, not just one month. parasite waste feeds candida and vice versa.

When die off gets too instense, it is best to back off of whatever is causing it and drink lots of water.

Ladywear, I hope today is a better day for you and that you start feeling better soon. Sometimes tweaking our regimen a bit can really help.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

1.219 sec, (2)