CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Has anyone recovered from Strep

Bythc Views: 2,518
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,265,506

Re: Has anyone recovered from Strep

There is a herbal recipe from the 1800, that I used to cure three horses of Strangles(distemper in horses). I know it is a strep, and I think it is close to the one you are dealing with. One of the horses was a stallion, and the vet wanted to take him to a university and do an iv. All were cured. Since I have used these powders on people with great results. I took them while taking Antibiotics , they didn't effect the drugs. Here is the recipe adjusted for human use, by me.

2 oz. ground of each: gentian root, cayenne pepper, elecampane, anise. Mix and divide into sixteen powders. Take one third of one of the sixteen powders, three times a day. Before taking a powder, take two table spoons of flax seed pour boiling water over them, let cool and consume. Then take the powder. You can mix it in water, or put it on some honey on a spoon first, it can be put into soup. It is very hot and your mouth will burn, but I bet it will cure you.

Also flax seed. Before each

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.org

0.531 sec, (1)