CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Heavy Metal Toxicity and Liver Congestion

flyinion Views: 3,873
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,265,345

Re: Heavy Metal Toxicity and Liver Congestion

"I know liver congestion is a major issue for me. The thing is that the best way to relieve liver congestion is the liver flush. It's not good to flush with live parasites because they will just keep contributing to the congestion."

When I first started looking into cleanses my intent was just to do a liver cleanse because I'd heard that it could help possibly with some skin issues I have.  I'd also been interested in a heavy metal detox especially since I recently had the last of a total of 4 amalgams removed.  As I started reading I realized that for either of those flushes to be effective in removing things fast, and in the case of the liver cleanse possibly removing anything like stones at all, that I needed to look into a colon cleanse first.  So I started searching for info about those and had just about settled on one when someone mentioned Humacleanse and as I started reading I realized that it's best to do parasite > colon > liver, heavy metal, etc. for the order of cleanses.  It was nice to see that Humaworm and Humacleanse could be taken together.  I also liked the 30 day vs. 90 day and pills vs. crazy powdered drinks, teas, and restrictive diets.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.643 sec, (1)