I've been following the thread and had a thought for you: You say you can feel something holding on...have you tried any MSM (sulfur compound)?
I ask because the entire reason I'm doing a parasite cleanse right now is that I started supplementing with MSM and copper and inadvertently started killing parasites, alerting me to the problem. (Now, I'm on an aggressive herbal attack.)
MSM, from what I've read, makes it more difficult for the critters to "hold on" to the intestinal walls because it coats them with something they don't like or can't grab onto. (And copper, I guess, just plain kills em.)
Just thought I'd add in my 2 centavos. Maybe some MSM would help you knock the suc***s free and the herbs will knock em into oblivion.
I, for one, refuse to give in to these critters. They're being evacuated, and they shall never be invited back. :)