CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Ionic detoxification foot bath scam explained by a manufacturer

non-ionic Views: 17,099
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 567,466

Re: Ionic detoxification foot bath scam explained by a manufacturer

I want to qualify myself as having a BS in Biology & Chemistry minor. So I am really interested in discovering if this thing really works and how if it does. I had on done several years ago at a demonstration and the water did turn color. I also had many body sensations that occurred during the "cleanse" and felt invigorated and light headed for several hours after...so something did happen. What? I asked the guy all kinds of specific questions and he couldn't answer any of them. Fast forward...I have a friend with a bath and last week she pulled it out and used it I observed the water turn orange/brown. I asked her all the same questions and her understandingk of chemistry & cell biology is to limited to give me any answers. I then tried it. Again I had all kinds of body sensations. pain and tingling in my toes, pulsing in my had, dizziness in my head. As I was reporting this to her she didn't know what was happening and the weirdest thing was the water was mostly clear and hadn't changed. Next another friend did it and his water turned orange then brown and finally a green-black. It was the same set up with the same water so...something is happening but what?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.391 sec, (1)