CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Liver Flushes

Kelly Views: 4,228
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 126,283

Re: Liver Flushes

Hi Hollywood! Thank you for your kind words. You should be so proud of yourself for going this route and trying to get healthy this way. You sound alot like me in that you want it all NOW. I understand. I want to lose 20# too!! However; I know I have to take it slow. I am happy right now with just FEELING so much better. You know what happened to me yesterday? This probably sounds so silly but.....I was driving into Denver and the road ragers are always in full swing. Well, I caught myself in the righthand lane only going 5 over the speed limit NOT caring what anyone was doing. Usually, these people really get to me and I grind! Could this possibly be a benefit of cleansing? Just couldn't get upset. I was laughing at myself. You know how they have the ads on TV about all the prescription drugs and then they say the side effects? Can you imagine an ad for liver/colon cleansing? Side effects include mental clarity, clear skin, happiness, peace of mind, younger appearance, sudden urge to be nice to people, possibly weight loss. Ask your dr. Random thoughts as I was driving yesterday.

About the weight loss question, I am fairly new at this too and I haven't seen it yet but in the Hulda Clark book she states that you will need 1/2 of the food as before. She says it is the best way to lose weight. After the 7th cleanse this week (I passed 8 or 9 huge stones the size of large olives), I noticed yesterday and day before that I got full faster. Maybe in my head? We'll see. Hope not. So I would suggest to hang in there, keep going (you sound like you are doing great) and take care of those great kids!!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.688 sec, (1)