CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Tenth day of Paragone-liver fluke die-off? Tapeworm?

msuggitt Views: 28,605
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,262,404

Re: Tenth day of Paragone-liver fluke die-off? Tapeworm?

Glad to know that it's not all in my head. I too definately feel something moving & sometimes feels like it is actually biting me inside. It's like its dangleing off something inside me. But I know my war on them is moving in the right direction, but it is a long road. I can't believe what was inside me. It is like I was tag-teamed by them. Just when I thought I got rid of the stick worms, then came the liver flukes (hard buggers) then round worms (very yuccky - these just don't belong in us) now I'm seeing evidence of tapewom - and still am getting rid of "nests of eggs" which come in cycles and are very painful before I expel, I can now feel them coming through me - and I'm glad I'm finally getting them in the nest form no matter how gross. (much grosser as they grow within us)

Earlier in my battle, I felt the itchies all over but thankfully that is gone. Lots of water for the intense dieoff headaches, sometimes I resort to asprin. No matter what the mainstream doctors are saying, how can so many of us be wrong? THERE ARE WORMS AMONGST US RIGHT HERE IN THE US

Here's to all of us who have chosen this road over prescriiption meds & surgery!!! and thanks to everyone here for all the support - my good days are getting more frequent & I can feel my body thanking me each day.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.734 sec, (1)