CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Good point and thank you all for your replies.

paint lady Views: 1,327
Published: 20 years ago

This is a reply to # 126,074

Re: Good point and thank you all for your replies.

I read that some people don't get healthy till they have passed about 2-3000 stones and that more can form in just a few days. And I may be wrong but doesn't the liver have tens of thousands of ducts? I was thinking that I read somewhere between 30,000 and 50,000. If it has that many ducts then 2000 stones somehow doesn't seem like such a huge number.
As to the swollen hand. That can be a result of many things. Alergy, which has alread been mentioned. Heart problems, pinched nerves or even parasites can also cause your hand to swell. My husband went to a doc for swollen limbs and they were never able to figure out why. Eventually it cleared up on it's own. I think you are on the right track trying to find your own health solutions. But if the swelling continues despite your best efforts then it's time to seek a more traditional medical opinion.

Take care,
Lisa

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

1.109 sec, (1)