CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: day 24 - appendicitis

hamo Views: 2,934
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,262,275

Re: day 24 - appendicitis

"why should i expose my body to such a traumatizing experience as a surgery...why go through all this if i could possibly cure myself by going on a fast? even if the chance is slim, but i do think it's worth trying, don't you think?"

Well there are risks and downsides to not taking surgery, but I am sure you already know that. And belive me I am not trying to talk you out of your fast. I suport your decision and I will suport you moraly.

having a surgery does not make you a bad person. I myself have had a gall bladder removed. It is a relatively painless experience, and the most painful part was the bill from the hospital.

I am fasting to cure my anxiety, headaches, and to lose some weight. However I notice a certain amount of distrust and antagonism towards mainstream medicine on this forum. Mainstream medicine is not all that bad. People get hung up one-off occurrences, rare side-effects and such. It is easy to forget all the wonderful things that medicine has done for us.

My great grand father lived in Serbia. He had 10 kids, of which only 2 survived to age 4. Such was the life without modern conveniences and medicines. Imagine the pain of losing your children. And without medicines, which one of us would die from polio? What about chicken pox and cholera? People do not see these things, but we do see a friends cousins aunt who had a bad reaction to some drug.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

3.078 sec, (1)