CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hamo..Re: (EDIT)Hamo..Re: Does anyone exercise after the fast

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
chrisb1 Views: 1,831
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,262,244

Re: Hamo..Re: (EDIT)Hamo..Re: Does anyone exercise after the fast

Hamo,
in answer to your post in reply to my own.........

#1. "I guess that is the crux of the problem. It is your word against medical doctors. Don't be so hard on doctors. They did cure cholera, tuberculosis, leprosy, eradicated Polio, etc. Once you have the relative truth, than it is impossible to reach a conclusion to a discussion."

If Medicine did actually cure cholera, tuberculosis, leprosy and polio then perhaps you can explain why they are now on the increase.
TB for example is now on the increase within the UK and other parts of the World, and there is currently an epidemic of Rubella (measles) within the UK as well to name just two examples, and despite a vaccination programme.
The real influence in eradicating these diseases was Hygiene, cleanliness, and proper sanitation, rather than Medicines, failed vaccines, and other drug measures which so often have devastating side effects.......autism being just one example.

#2. "Then I guess we do agree that fasting will make you lose muscle mass."

Well of course fasting will make you lose some muscle-mass, I have never said or stated that it will not. The emphasis is on the proportion of muscle-loss in relation to other losses within the body, which is minimal, and as I quoted from my previous post, if you would care to re-read it.

#3. Well yeah you need both exercize and protein in your diet. Merely eating more protein will just make your urine more yellow. What you originally said is "no amount of exercise will build protein within the body, but it will build muscle-mass which is an entirely different concept", The clear implication behind your statement is that you will not increase the amount of protein in your body by exercising. That is clearly wrong.

PROTEIN..........
To clarify my statement on protein and exercise..............

The body will utilize and manufacture protein on a "need basis", and where exercise will demand a greater "need" for protein: this includes the 14 amino-acids that the body is capable of manufacturing itself; but this is also dependent on the external sources of the remaining 8 essential amino-acids (only obtained thru the diet).......where they work in unison.
It is also well-established that more protein is required post-fast within the re-feeding period and beyond, and where this protein, from which you and I are made, originates from these 22 amino-acids for maintenance, tissue-repair and growth.

Therefore, to build more muscle, and develop more muscle groups, there will be a greater "need" for protein by the body, just as there is a greater need for Ascorbate and the Vitamin B Complex when exposed to prolonged periods of stress.

Exercise will not increase the amount of protein within the body, only the "need" for protein, as the 14 amino acids that the body manufactures will increase production on a need basis, but this is totally dependent on the diet and other external nutritional sources, and not just exercise.

If just one of these amino-acids is not present or in the proper proportion, protein synthesis is affected. Under these circumstances, the body's ability to properly synthesize its own proteins, and efficiently utilize all other food components is compromised. This is why it is so important to get enough protein through foods and supplementation, and especially so if exercising where the body's "need" for protein is increased.

Regards

Chrisb1.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.936 sec, (2)