CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Open-minded student trying to teach us the way

Views: 9,094
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,262,305

Re: Open-minded student trying to teach us the way

""" I'm trying to figure out the truth as much as the next man is.
I know the pharmaceutical companies and the health-care industry/medicine is a business, """

That's how the problem got started.
It has to do with money.
You can't put a patent on something that is natural, you can only put a patent on a drug.
That's why drugs are everywhere, on the TV and in everybodys face being promoted as perfectly OK and the thing to do.
Something like a hundred years ago, maybe less, drug companies started donating money to medical schools.
Over the years the sums became larger and larger to where today the schools depend on these donations.
In the process, the drug companies began to influence what gets taught in the schools, to where today its mostly about medications.
So today we have young doctors coming out of school with mostly the ability to prescribe drugs to patients.
There are many young people like yourself that deeply want to help other people and see the medical profession as a perfect fit.
Sadly, many become disillusioned later on when they're not seeing the real help happening that they envisioned.
Lots have seen their dreams come true in the area of helping others healthwise.
Many of these have found it through the chiropractic channel.
Its natural, no drugs (poisons), and it helps people.
Others have specialized in Natropathic Medicine and realized their dreams.

http://www.ncnm.edu/

I see that you have just recently found this website.
I hope that you will browse around. It is quite unique.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

1.375 sec, (1)