Re: Hamo..Re: (EDIT)Hamo..Re: Does anyone exercise after the fast

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
hamo Views: 1,926
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,262,116

Re: Hamo..Re: (EDIT)Hamo..Re: Does anyone exercise after the fast

"The paragraph from R. G. Cridland, M.D. within the web page you refer to is not substantiated as (if you notice the bibliography very carefully at the bottom of the page) it is for the most part "science" from "mainstream medicine" of which I (and many others within Curezone & Natural Hygiene) have a great deal of mistrust for its inaccuracies and bias."

I guess that is the crux of the problem. It is your word against medical doctors. Don't be so hard on doctors. They did cure cholera, tuberculosis, leprosy, eradicated Polio, etc. Once you have the relative truth, than it is impossible to reach a conclusion to a discussion.

"Well of course your muscles are undeniably smaller, that is logical, and you WILL lose muscle mass, but you are only on day 10; would you really expect this length of time to undo what you have built over your lifetime?"

Then I guess we do the agree that fasting will make you lose muscle mass.

You said: "To be clear...Exercise WILL build muscle mass, that is why muscles grow larger with targeted exercises aimed at different muscle groups, but I did actually say that protein foods are needed to accomplish this, and which is the reason why Body-Builders take Protein-rich Nutritional Supplements, as well as more protein foods within their diet. With respect, you have only really confirmed what I have actually said."

Well yeah you need both exercize and protein in your diet. Merely eating more protein will just make your urine more yellow. What you originally said is "no amount of exercise will build protein within the body, but it will build muscle-mass which is an entirely different concept", The clear implication behind your statement is that you will not increase the amount of protein in your body by exercising. That is clearly wrong.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.407 sec, (1)