CureZone   Log On   Join
Did the first cleanse, but have a couple of ????s

Clark Liver Flush
Dr. Hulda Clarkís amazing Liver Flush available here. Pure products!...

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
JD Views: 1,128
Published: 19 years ago

Did the first cleanse, but have a couple of ????s

Did the first cleanse this past weekend... used the Epsom Salts - wish I'd read all the posts on this board prior, though, 'cause it sure would have been easier using Magnesium Citrate (I take some occasionally for leg cramps @ night and it tastes like the cherry Kool-Aid my kids drank 30 years ago)...
Question #1... I want to be SURE I got all the info right from the posts I read...
IS it TRULY JUST as effective to use 4 Tablespoons of the (tasty/flavored) liquid Magnesium Citrate (mixed w/3 cups water) in place of the 4 Tablespoons of Epsom (YUKKKKKK)Salts (which I mixed w/grapefruit juice as I couldn't get/keep it down w/just water)?
Question #2... @ 9:30pm, I began w/"explosive" diarrehea which by subsided by 10:00pm, in time for me to take the olive oil/grapefruit juice mixture on schedule...
IS it "usual/normal" to begin w/bowel movements the evening prior to the olive oil drink.... Hulda Clark 's book says "expect diarreah in the morning"... no mention that the two doses of Epsom Salts will empty you out before the 10:00pm mixture...
I'm wondering if this occurrence hindered the expelling of more stones...
:)
Thanks for knowledgable replies...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.484 sec, (1)