CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: SOMER: oj fast

Somer Views: 1,555
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,260,687

Re: SOMER: oj fast

Hola Lulu,

Thanks for your rundown on your Water Fasting experience. Personally I feel it should be done after a lot of primary cleanup has taken place... it's just too harsh otherwise.

I have never lost hair on juice, with the exception of my 60 day megafast. About two months after I broke that one I lost hair for about two months, and my excellent naturopath explained that my metabolism was resetting itself and that the hair would return. It did, but I agree, it was no fun! Other fasts up to 30 days have caused no such problem.

I think you will be pleasantly surprised at your energy level during a juice fast. As I'm sure I mentioned, I am able to continue my regular workout every fasting day barring crises. Again, it is very important to do a colon cleansing routine every fasting day to remove toxins quickly and help avoid crisis situations.

I am not getting notifications either, so I try to drop in every few days. If you need me don't hesitate to mail me direct.

Muchos saludos,
Somer

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.641 sec, (1)