CureZone   Log On   Join
Funky smell. . .

sweetpurple Views: 2,083
Published: 14 years ago

Funky smell. . .

I have been trying to get rid of the parasites that I know I have in my body and I've been somewhat successful so far. I am fasting and taking neem oil and clove oil until my parasite cleanse herbs come in the mail. I have been getting a lot of liver flukes and some wormy things, including a worm head (tapeworm?) but they keep coming. I am planning on doing a Liver Flush soon.

The thing is, I did a coffee enema today for the first time and I was constipated (I normally go twice a day) and when I finally went to the bathroom, there were more worms than usual and it smelled like gasoline. I took some Epsom Salts and Colon Cleanse herbs so hopefully by tomorrow morning it will clear out better, but that smell really threw me off. I don't have a car or anything and haven't been exposed to gasoline in a long time. Do you think it could be the smell of their decomposing bodies? Has anyone else noticed something similar?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.734 sec, (1)