CureZone   Log On   Join
Advice...help!! I made it so far yet, so far away

Views: 852
Published: 14 years ago

Advice...help!! I made it so far yet, so far away

So last night I went home and totally blew it!! I was on day 16 of my 28 day fast and really craving chocolate and SOOO emotional…I went to my cupboard (which I intentionally cleaned out before the fast) and there they were…my roommates scrumptious looking little Debbie chocolate cakes so I had one…then I had another…and another until I had eaten 3 baggies of them…then I was still hungry so I continued looking and thought…”well when those cake things hit my stomach man am I gonna be sorry. I should probably have something to counteract them at least not as sweet and a little easier to digest” so I had a can of soup…you know the chunky potato kind.

Well fast forward one hour. I feel like crap. I just broke my fast because I needed chocolate and was emotional !! That’s so LAME!!! Why could my monthly craving just not come this month? I am so disappointed in myself and even wondering what exactly happened. I have the absolute worst cramps this morning because it’s that time of the month, and I feel a little weaker than normal, but here is the thing…my stomach is not upset today. I feel like I am on day 1 again (would this be considered day 1 again or can I just continue my count and say I had a slip up??) So I think I may just continue in the direction that I was headed and finish my fast on the day originally scheduled. I don’t feel like my body is done cleansing I still have the white coating on my tongue and I have been massaging my colon and every night and I still have crap (literally) coming out. What do you guys think?? Is it dangerous if I just continue?? What happens now?? Will my body just automatically start over or what I have never done this. I have always gone all the way through with my fasts except this time. But I have never done a fast longer than 21 days and never when I was on my period. Are there dangers to being on my period and fasting??

I don’t think I have ever had these bad of cramps or been this moody during PMS or been so emotional. EVER!! This is totally new to me. I have cried at least 2x’s if not 3 or 4 every day this week. It is hard once you strip away the addiction to food and cigarettes all you are left with is your emotions and no crutch. This has been a pretty intense but very good fast so far.

Please help!! I need advice.

P.S. I quit smoking the night of day 2 of my fast and haven’t smoked a single cigarette since. I just ran out and figured I may as well just detox all at one. So we are still going strong on the smoking!! Day 16 of NO SMOKING YAH!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

5.172 sec, (2)