CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: A week on from my 29 day fast...

InCharge Views: 1,235
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,260,018

Re: A week on from my 29 day fast...

"and I'm wondering if repeated shorter fasts with time could have similar benefits as an extended fast?....this way not to get so depleted..."

Not sure about what's going on with chiron, but I think some do the extended fasts too soon, and would be wise to start with shorter fasts to begin with, and gradually do longer fasts.

Everybody is different in that they are different age, and in different health, so there is no set rule. If you think about how long you have been not eating properly, and not taking care of yourself in some cases, it makes sense to take it slow. What's the hurry?

Shorter fasts are very good for you. They detox some, and at the same time keep the sludge from building up, so that when you are ready to try a longer fast, you have a solid base built up which will avoid many pitfalls. You also become aware of what to expect at certain lengths of fast, build up the needed discipline, and learn how to break a fast without to much discomfort.

Other possible considerations before fasting, especially extended fasts. Have you rid your body of things that could move around your body creating havoc during a fast like metals in the mouth, or parasites. These things could be deposited in some organ, or tissue instead of leaving the body causing problems. Are you still a smoker?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

1.734 sec, (1)