CureZone   Log On   Join
20 lugol drops in water burns my throat plus other burning questions.

kezmet Views: 2,690
Published: 13 years ago

20 lugol drops in water burns my throat plus other burning questions.

so i've leaped in at the deep end and am taking 20 drops of Lugols in water but it seriously burns my throat going down. is there an easier way? perhaps i should add it to my meals, or halve the dosage and take it twice a day. i see that many people take one drop at first and then build up slowly. others say going high dosage is easier. i'm confused.

i'm taking it for the fibromyalgia pain. i've noticed in the last few months that i have lumps all through my thighs that are painful if pressed(not the same as the fibro "tender spots"). does anyone have any idea what these might be and if Iodine might help?

at the same time i'm doing a series of Liver Flushes every 2 weeks to deal with an overloaded gb. is it ok to do these 2 protocols at the same time? the last 4 flushes have not succeeded in flushing stones out so gb and possibly liver are very congested. i eat a very clean diet with mostly organic, unprocessed foods including lots of beets and cucumbers. i take chanca piedra and a chinese formula for the stones, plus magnesium and a bunch of other suppliments.

i'm really aware that it must be a pain to keep on answering the same old questions over and over again when a little research might answer the question. but i do a lot of searches here. in fact i spend hours at this computer on this site and yet still find it difficult to find answers to my specific case.

i'm exhausted today, just dragging myself around, sleeping quite a bit. is it the Liver Flush i did 3 days ago, the gallstone attack i had last night or the high dose of lugols? so much to figure out. i feel like i need some guidance. i have cfs that is long standing but i've been doing better and better this year. so it is important that i not overstress or burn out my system. a relapse would be just so awful and devastating. but at the same time the gallstone attacks and chronic gb pain are pretty intolerable and i believe that if i can just move them i will feel some relief. my doctor of chinese medicine says that flushes are very draining and that i need to exercise extreme caution. my naturopath tells me to get my gb cut out!

well i'm just rambling on here, giving you an idea op the confusion going on in my head.

i would be very very grateful to any advice you might offer.

cheers
kez

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.719 sec, (2)