Re: A week on from my 29 day fast...

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
kuytun Views: 1,251
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,259,847

Re: A week on from my 29 day fast...

It always takes me 2 to 3 weeks to get my strength back. Also, I have never fasted until hunger returned, even after 40 days. I hope to expereince this one day. I hvae failed to fast the length I set out for many more times than reaching my goal. However, I have done a 40 day, several 30 day fasts and other smaller ones. My feeling is that fasting humbles all of us. So I do the best I can. My most recent was 26 days but I had intended to go 40. The problem was work commitments I could get out of became too heavy. Lesson: I will look for a full 40 days clear before trying one that long again. Another huge factor for me is in how well I prepare. There are times I have just jumped into a fast and they never seem to last long. But when I spend a several weeks planning, considering how long, what I will do, what I hope to see happen spiritually, etc. It seems to go better. I am probably rambling, but I think you have done quite well and will yet see good results in the next 2 to 3 weeks.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.516 sec, (1)