CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: A week on from my 29 day fast...

megan Views: 1,389
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,259,979

Re: A week on from my 29 day fast...

hi chiron...this brings a question I've had about how one knows when detox is to a point that it's wise to break the fast. I did a 2 week fast a while ago. for me, this was long, and I wasn't well at the time. I was weak throughout, although for most of it, I had that internal knowing feeling that it was still okay. by 2 weeks though, it changed. I felt completely depleted, weak like I've never been, unable to walk. I was afraid to go further.

in retrospect now, I don't know if it was a healing crisis, or if it was the time for me to break it. but I'm not sure I'd make a different decision on it now if I was at that place again. I was too frightened for how depleted and weak I felt. it didn't feel like normal detox...how does one know if it's healing crisis or time to break it?

and I'm wondering if repeated shorter fasts with time could have similar benefits as an extended fast?....this way not to get so depleted...

congratulations on your fast though, that was a very long one.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.750 sec, (1)