CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: A week on from my 29 day fast...

chirontherainbowbridge Views: 1,229
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,259,886

Re: A week on from my 29 day fast...

thanks for your thought. I don't think it's something I ate...or eating too much. Seems (or so I intuit) to have much more to do with breaking the fast before natural hunger returned. I guess this is where being supervised might have really helped, given me another perspective, but it's beyond my means right now. Of course I wasn't so clear about this at the time. Was just very weak and tired of feeling weak and depleted.

I think, as Chris said in a post awhile back on this subject, I really ought to have pushed through, and am feeling sort of disgusted with myself for not having the faith that hunger *would* return and that I would not get really sick. I hope to get more clarity on the whole journey soon, and be able to offer some advice to others. I sense it's REALLY IMPORTANT not to break the fast too early. But, live and learn!
Have you experience with this? (a longish fast--breaking it before "completion"?)

hmmm. likely too,I've just got the blahs of rebuilding.

I don't think muscle tissue is so much an issue--it feels like it's more mineral reserves that suffer through a longish fast.

As for doctors--I never see them anymore, and I'm better for it. There's really no need, and (barring some emergency like a broken bone...)very little they know about good health anyway. So, I've retired them some time ago. :-)

Maybe you meant, see a Natural Hygienist.

best
Chiron

oh--I just aw that you are on day 6 of a fast.
well, good luck with all that.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.367 sec, (1)