CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I'm a bit gloomy on my 6th day.

archus Views: 1,510
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,259,875

Re: I'm a bit gloomy on my 6th day.

Hamo:

First of all, hang in there, it gets better. If you can afford to take time off or work from home, that will certainly help. I ended my fast on 23rd day. I wish I had more days off from work. Work can be very toxic in many ways. Weight loss will not be steady, some days you will loose more some days less. Last five days of my fast my weight remained 130lbs. Your body is going through so much detox that has accumulated for years so you will experience headaches, emotional, outbursts, aches and pain of all sorts. Do not hold any gloomy thoughts in your head, just know that they are passing. I always felt positive, but there were days when I felt why this horrible thing has happened to me. I had three cysts in different areas of my body, one large 3" round cyst on my kidney, one small one on my liver and one in on my bladder (this one went up and down). I owned up the responsibility of that condition that I got myself into. I ate lot of Canola oil, raw, with my sprouts etc, not realizing that it is an industrial oil sold to make money and we should not be consuming it. Also we sprayed everything in our house. All these toxins got in my body. I had reflux too, it has subsided a lot, but not gone. I will do this again in six months to help my reflux. I am also going to bounce everyday as many people say that help, all you nee is a small trampoline.

Don't feel down, you are on a right path to healing. I know I got rid of my cysts, although I still have not got my sonogram done, but next week we will know.

I will tell you the truth, I wish I had continued my fast a few days more. I like your determination. Don't worry about weight loss it will happen.

Good luck. Keep posting here your progress and setbacks.

Archus

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

3.781 sec, (1)