CureZone   Log On   Join
More worms after TWO years...

Protozoa, Amoeba, Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Natural Health Supplement Catalog
The Best Years in Life’s hand picked superior essent...

More
  Views: 5,756
Published: 12 years ago

More worms after TWO years...

Think I may have a clue on the large dosage of LBB required. Normally use 3 LBB 4x per day to keep things moving. Lately this hasnt been working and even 6x 3-4 days has had minimal effect. Over the last few days have resported to using the odd enema to keep the work open and moving.

Using an enema this evening, and trapping what came out, as I figured this could give me a clue, found a few very long thin red (pin) worm looking things.

Makes sense since I have been using the DW for the last month on a twice daily basis, along with three capsules of Oregano oils containing three drops each time, as well as in my salads, juices etc. This is a mega high dose, and I suspect thats its broken loose a colony of worms along with LBB doing deeper cleaning.

Incidently I was in the shower on a trip a few days back. The shower floor was white pretty big, and took a while for the water to reach the drain. Noticed a long thin fine red thing (worm) flowing away on the shower floor, and thought it was my imagination. (Couldnt have come outta me!!!!) I Saw the same things again tonight. EURICKA! A break through!

I thought it really odd that I would need 6 LBB, where three did the job just fine in the past. Good reason now to crank up the doses....attack vigorously.

Im amazed at how resiliant these critters are and how many pockets the body finds to hide them. Simply Amzing!!! This after TWO years of DEWORMING and cleaning.

Just thought I would share that graphic info with you haha.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.375 sec, (1)