CureZone   Log On   Join
I can use a friend right now.

Views: 3,377
Published: 14 years ago

I can use a friend right now.

I have been suffering with Body Odor issues for three years now. To be honest I don't smell anything but some around think feel otherwise different. I go through my days mostly dealing with peoples reactions and outbursts to me. Lately its been waying me down a lot and the humiliation is unbareable. To where I'm going in and out of depression. I have some good days and some not so good days. For these past couple of years I've been keeping to myself. I just feel my life isn't the same anymore. It gets more complicated day after day dealing with this. Those who use to respect me don't even respect me anymore, people talking pointing laughing at me. Behind my back and slandering my name. To be honest I am a very positive person but I'm starting feel so awful inside. I'm not going to lie but my self esteem and confidence is so shaken because of this. This is waying me down. I don't go out much anymore maybe to the supermarket to get groceries or run errands bills. But that's about it. I don't go out with people because my anxiety is extremely high that I avoid going out or being around people. Too its like I am living in fear also and worrying constantly can people smell me that it made me so paranoid. I've tried everything there is to control this odor. Showering multiple times, all the perfumes one can imagine, washing my clothes every single day, and stopped being around those who alwawys got something to say about my Body Odor issue. I've tried everything and nothing is working. Some days I feel so frustrated by this because I'm not doing this on purpose. People in my life try to make a fool out of me saying I'm crazy or that I am making this up but I'm not. I just don't know what to do anymore. I try so hard not to let this get me down but some make it so impossible for me to do that. If there's anybody out there who understands me and have any advice on how to deal with this. I would appreciate your feeback on this thank you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

2.469 sec, (1)