I decided to try harvesting and eating the aloe vera plants in my yard. This morning was the first time, it had a very mild taste. I'm hoping it will help heal my leaky gut and according to the info below, it is supposed to help candida as well. Anyone have experience with this? I'll keep you posted. This info is about Aloe Immune, which I've never taken, but I assume the info pertains to aloe vera in general.
Through specific enhancement of the body's defense mechanisms, it has been stated by independent researchers that Aloe Immune:
* Helps stop the bleeding, damage and leakage of the intestine wall [Leaky Gut Syndrome], thereby taking the stress off the immune system.
* Helps to effectively balance and restore proper immune system function.
* Acts as a potent anti-inflammatory agent to reduce inflammation.
* Helps to rebuild the intestinal protective mucosa lining.
* Promotes and accelerates the tissue healing process.
* Helps stop the overproduction of stomach acids which lead to heartburn, acid reflux disease or "gastroesophageal reflux disease" (GERD)
* Aids in the restoration of proper moisture levels within the colon eliminating both diarrhea and constipation over time.
* Helps fuel all bodily systems through the promotion of proper digestion, absorption and assimilation of foods and nutrients.
* Aids in the normalization of an array of damaging processes in the digestive tract.
* Aids in the elimination of maldigestion and thus a host of pathological reactions
* Has direct anti-bacterial, anti-viral, anti-fungal, anti-yeast and anti-parasitic effects.
* Increases Phagocytosis dramatically to ingest foreign viral and bacterial agents.
* Promotes the proliferation of healthy flora in the digestive tract.
* Helps to control chronic yeast infections so that normal healthy flora may thrive.
* Helps to increase the circulation throughout the body and aids in blood Sugar balancing.
* Is an extremely effective intracellular antioxidant and free radical scavenger.
* Is not digested by the enzyme systems - it is taken up into the cell INTACT.
* Is absorbed through special receptor sites which exist within the human digestive tract.
* Is non-toxic with No negative side effects.
* May be used simultaneously with any medication with NO contra-indications.