CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Day 13 and struggling
 

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Parasite Cleanse, Kidney Cleanse, Liver Flush, Bowel Program acco...



Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses


More
Somer Views: 1,347
Published: 11 years ago
 
This is a reply to # 1,252,339

Re: Day 13 and struggling


That's a totally personal decision. I am having the same thing blinking in and out here at day 18 (headed for 21)... not hungry but just attracted to food. I think it's my body preparing to break the fast. I feel 85% great, but would like to flush a while longer to hit the other 15%... and time into the fast has nothing to do with how you feel. When I did 60 days I felt great up to day 18 when I crashed big time with a week long kidney crisis. Then felt great again to day 57 when a pouch of antique mucous exploded in my colon causing the nastiest detox crisis imaginable. Then I felt wonderful again... Just because you've gone long doesn't mean you're "done"...

Whatever you and I decide, it's all good! We've done great work and can follow up with a good cleansing diet for as long as we feel necessary to complete the job if we don't choose to continue fasting.

Be well and enjoy the trip,
Somer
 

 
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


 

Donate to CureZone


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)