CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Day 12, Throat feels horrible!

Somer Views: 1,274
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,251,905

Re: Day 12, Throat feels horrible!

Sounds nasty! If it were me, I'd be drinking hot peppermint and/or chamomile teas sweetened with maple. Cold liquids are a bad idea. You might also take just a straight spoon of maple as a soothing syrup, and see where that takes you.

General rule is never to break during a crisis. However, it sounds as though your body may be done with the lemonade (lemon will definitely be irritating to that throat). If you want to continue the fast, you might consider switching to fresh juices, starting with a day on OJ as per the Master-Cleanse break, then the juice of your choice daily til done. If you switch, you should be drinking 3-6 cups juice, and plenty of water daily, and keep up the colon cleansing routine. I would lay off the swf for sure... a plain water enema is a good substitute.

If you decide to go ahead and break, sticking to juice and light soup will be a good choice until you come out of it. Herb teas are fine.

Take care! Feel well soon.
Somer

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.359 sec, (1)